Hello World. This is Videogame Crosstalk, Episode 046, the monthly podcast of Gamers talking about Tech, Science, and whatever else comes to mind! I am your host, Anthony Rossi and with me this episode is CEO of Claim To Fame Entertainment, Mike Crossman!
Gaming and Geekery
- Deathloop blocks the PS5 DualSense controller triggers when your weapon jams
- Dragon Age 4: First-Look Trailer Revealed at Gamescom
- Fortnite Vs Apple <= Main Story
- I’m sure that you, as an eSports event organizer, have been following this closely!
Audible interlude –
For you, the listeners of the Videogame Crosstalk podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. All you have to do is go to audibletrial.com/VgxtPod and sign up for your free trial and download one of over 180,000 titles, such as: Book 2 in the Witcher series, The Time of Contempt, by Andrzeej Sapkowski. Once again, go to audibletrial.com/VgxtPod and sign up for your free trial
Final 5 Questions
I ask every guest 5 questions at the end of every episode. The first two are always the same, and the last 3 have a theme. So:
- Coffee or Tea?
- Do you play any tabletop games?
- Do you know all the dance moves to the Macarena?
- Do you Jump Around for the entirety of “Jump Around”?
- Name a One Hit Wonder that needs a rock remix
Social Media Contacts: