Hello World. This is Videogame Crosstalk, Episode 024, the monthly podcast of Gamers talking about Tech, Science, and whatever else comes to mind! I am your host, Anthony Rossi and with me this episode is Cosplayer and Librarian, Miss Molly!
- What’s going on in your child’s brain when you read them a story?
- 3D Scans Help Preserve History, But Who Should Own Them?
Audible interlude –
For you, the listeners of the Videogame Crosstalk podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. All you have to do is go to audibletrial.com/VgxtPod and sign up for your free trial and download one of over 180,000 titles, such as: “The Dorito Effect” by Mark Schatzker.
- Assassin’s Creed Has a New Mission: Working in the Classroom
- NY wants to become video game developer hub
- Destiny 2 Puzzle Leads Players To Actual Treasure In New York