Hello World. This is Videogame Crosstalk, Episode 035, the monthly podcast of Gamers talking about Tech, Science, and whatever else comes to mind! I am your host, Anthony Rossi and with me this episode is the founder of Queenship Game Studio, Muse en Lystrala!!
Talking Queenship Game Studio: https://www.facebook.com/queenshipgamestudio/
Talking about Geek Musica: https://www.facebook.com/geekmusica/
Audible Interlude –
For you, the listeners of the Videogame Crosstalk podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. All you have to do is go to audibletrial.com/VgxtPod and sign up for your free trial and download one of over 180,000 titles, such as: The Last Wish, By Andrzej Sapkowski, Narrated by: Peter Kenny.
Tech and Geekery
- Gaming Disorder recognized by WHO
- Netflix will be at E3 to host a panel and spill some gaming news | PC Gamer
Capital Region (Un)Locked
- Capital Region becoming a hub for video game development
- Giveaway for Empire Game Expo tix!
- Podcast Discussion
- Tech Valley Game Space: https://www.techvalleygamespace.com/
- Tech Valley Center of Gravity: https://www.tvcog.net/
- Gaming Insomniacs: https://www.gaminginsomniacs.org/
- Open Spaces: https://queenshipgamestudio.bandcamp.com/releases
- Henry Cavill loves the Witcher:
- Asked what games he’s into these days, the sometimes-mustachioed Superman actor didn’t hesitate. “The Witcher 3. I just replayed all the way through. Love that game. Really good game,” Cavill enthused. “
- Project Guardians: https://projectguardians.org/